What the Bible shares about Homeschooling
Children that understand what the Bible saids of homeschooling brings contentment, praise and goodness. Challenge them to memorize a scripture and watch His blessings flow!
1. All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Tim. 3:16
2. Train up a child in the way he should go and even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
3. Children, obey your parents in all things for this well pleasing in the Lord. Col.3:20
4. Greater joy I have none than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth. III John 1:4
Fun only happens if you make it happen - Happy Homeschooling!!
5. And whatsoever ye do, in work or in deed do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Col. 3:17
6. Even a child maketh himself known by his doings, whether his work be pure and whether it be right. Proverbs 20:11
7. Hear, O Israel: Jevhovah our God is one Jehovah and thou shalt love Jevovah thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy might. And these words,which I comand thee this day shall be upon they heart; and thou shalt teach them diligently unto they children and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in the house and when thy walkest by the way and when thou liest down and why thou risest up.
8. Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Eph. 6:1
9. All hard work brings profit. Proverbs 14:23
"One of the many blessing in homeschooling, our children can be consistently guided in family's values and beliefs!"
"Homeschooling is work, honor, training, love, commitment with promises and a family method of education."
God Bless Your Home Schooling Endeavors!